Smoking, not smokers! The act of puffing smoke out of one's mouth and/or nose.
Cigarettes or Shisha (Hookah), Cigar or Pipe; I hate them all...
I know I have no right to judge people, and I am not. I am just speaking my mind.
I am not saying smokers are bad people; I just don't like to see my friends or family smoking.
Can you imagine what can be done with all the money spent on smoking? (I am not giving any numbers you can look it up for yourself)
Did you suffer a loss in your family which smoking played a part in?
Do you see smoking as a habit our society can be healthier without?
Personally I don't smoke, don't plan to, and isa never will; for the following reasons respectively:
- It's prohibited (7aram) in Islam, my religion.
- It's harmful for one's health (lung cancer and heart attacks to say the least).
- It has no benefits whatsoever.
- It's a waste of time and money.
- It's addictive, leading to dependency on tobacco!
- It's a lame way to socialize, kill time, get warm or be manlier.
I respect smokers; I just hope they would stop.
I hate Smoking....! And I hope it lessens :)
God Bless Egypt...God bless you all...