Friday, September 10, 2010

D is for...

Depression...

I learned to embrace depression... make the most out of it...
For depression is almost always  - for me - followed by a period of clarity, a period of self assessment and if I'm lucky some connection with God...

It is known that depression makes one think less of himself, I see that useful every once in a while. For lets face it, we are a weak imperfect creature. Knowing that and accepting it, the choice of returning to one's desired path is always there...

I am sorry to depress you on the first day of Eid (Muslim Feast), but then no one reads this anyway... That for some reason is a very comforting thought...Coming to think of it, I don't know why I even bother to write here...Yet again, maybe I do...

Enough Crazyness... Happy Eid to me (and you)... Let's Hope the Eid Spirit privails in the end... :))

Over...Wa Domtom...

No comments: