Sunday, August 29, 2010

A glimpse of reality...

I haven't been writing a lot  lately...and I stopped publicizing for it...
Don't get me wrong... I prefer it this way... It feels better...

It's about time this blog fulfilled its original purpose...

Just some transitional thoughts....as I just graduated and all...
Here goes...



There are friends who end with the end of a phase or period...
Always remember the good times... and if you can afford let go of all the rest...

There are friends who are always there, distant or close may they be...
Don't take these for granted...

There are friends who you can talk about anything with...
You can trust them with your life...

There are those who you enjoy their company...
It's never a bad time to spend some good time...

And there are those who care for you, close or not...
Those can lift you up without them even knowing...
Those keep you going...
Never lose those...Those you'll regret the most... :))

Over...Wa Domtom...

No comments: