Friday, January 8, 2010

I say....

I regularly run a Q&A session with myself…..I am pretty sure it isn’t healthy….but I can do nothing about it….

“You are just a decent guy” they say….
What do they know? Why is it that people see you the way they want, not the way it actually is?

How antisocial can you get? Very…
How far can you push people away? Very…
How hard can you resist approach from friends? Very…
How feasible is getting them back? Tricky

How do you know if the person on the other side of the phone – now screen, thanks to modern technology – is smiling when you are calling to check up on them? You never will…

Ever made a false excuse to get out of a appointment? Often…
Have you ever said “Hope to see you soon (3awzeen neshoofaak ba2a)” to someone, but not mean it? Sometimes….
Ever said it and wishing it never happens? All the time….
Last time you had your phone silent and pretended you didn’t get it? Everyday?!!!

We always find a way to tell special people they are special, at least we wish we do. But have you ever told normal friends that they don’t mean that much to you? Never…

This post is not making any sense? It isn't meant to....It won't....

Predicting the unknown is impossible…
Thinking positively is vital …
Optimism is magic…
Gratefulness is wisdom…

Thinking positively makes great people great…
Optimistic makes happy people happy…
Learning from life makes people experts…

Dreaming is indispensable….
Persistence makes everything possible……..Trust me on that one!
But you have to know what you are after….

Do you know what you are after? Not really…..
Any clues? Not really…just vague paths…

Optimistic? OH YES… :))

Over....Wa domtom....

4 comments:

Abdallah said...

You need a Shrink My Friend :D

Auntie Sondos said...

I love it.

And it does make sense! I do everything you listed above. The only difference is that I avoid questioning myself about it, because I'll end up feeling very super upset. More upset than I usually am. and because you aren't alone out there doing all that- you are a decent guy. You are a decent guy because u admitt it. get the difference? decent vs. "good".
I've been having this discussion far too many times these days.

The last part is brilliant

Youmna said...

See, the thing is, no one will ever know who u really are. That's as much of a curse as it is a blessing. Sometimes we all complain about being misunderstood. Honestly, though, who really wants to be figured out? :D
The Q & A sessions are VERY useful, in my opinion, they help me out, they keep me in check. i love them 3mtn, even though they can get a tad annoying.If u r not honest to urself, u can never be honest in anything.
It's better to admit you don't know what u r after than NOT feel the need to be after something... trust me on tht
i love how u r blogging more often now :)

Yasser Abbas said...

i really enjoy reading your blog..
your line of thought is very interesting..
and the build up of each peice is really smart..
keep them flowing..